Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to see the CEP is still going strong!

3 posters

Go down

Good to see the CEP is still going strong! Empty Good to see the CEP is still going strong!

Post by 420 Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi everybody!

I was troubleshooting a problem with my NWN server today and got nostalgic for the CEP so I came by to see what's up. New version (2.6) released in September 2014. Very cool to see that people are still working on this awesome project.

Anyway, I'll make sure to visit here more frequently. How's everyone?

Content Contributor

Back to top Go down

Good to see the CEP is still going strong! Empty Re: Good to see the CEP is still going strong!

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Busy. Smile Currently trying to work through why my ancient copy of Photoshop isn't working today, even though it worked fine a week ago. Damn computers gettin' less reliable the newer they get. Razz
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Custom Content Wyrm: CEP 2.60+

http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

Good to see the CEP is still going strong! Empty Re: Good to see the CEP is still going strong!

Post by maddogfargo Sun May 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Just want to say thank you for all the effort you and the team have been putting into updates and bugfixes.  I haven't been here in a while and was very excited to see CEP 2.61.  WOW!  You guys have been busy.  Smile

maddogfargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum