IGN Vault Closed (not)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IGN Vault Closed (not)

Post by The Amethyst Dragon on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Since it looks like the IGN NWN Vault is now shut down, the new Neverwinter Vault will be the place to do for all your NWN downloading needs.  Practically all of the old content has been backed up, and it's just a matter of time before it all ends up on the new Vault.

The CEP 2.3 and CEP 2.4 files are already available on the new site. I cleaned up the entry text today and added a few handy links right inside it.

You can now get the links for the files via the entry page here or via the "---> Download & Links <---" link in the top menu bar of the forum here.  I'll be updating the neverwinternights.info site as things move along.

Older versions of CEP (2.2 and earlier) are not yet available on the new Vault, but should be eventually.

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated since my change to the entry page evidently just took a couple hours to take effect)
The Amethyst Dragon
Custom Content Wyrm

View user profile http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

Re: IGN Vault Closed (not)

Post by The Amethyst Dragon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:02 pm

And....it looks like the old Vault is back up and running thanks to a DNS fix.

Evidently IGN plans on just turning the old Vault to an "archive" mode where the site and files remain, but further resources aren't devoted to it.

I'm working on changing the links back to point to the old Vault.  Might as well use that ad-supported bandwidth for the time being instead of the volunteer-supported bandwidth of the new Vault.
The Amethyst Dragon
Custom Content Wyrm

View user profile http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top