Used: Custom Content Challenge (The Amethyst Dragon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Used: Custom Content Challenge (The Amethyst Dragon)

Post by The Amethyst Dragon on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:19 am

Just giving formal permission for the CEP team to include my works from previous, current, and future monthly Custom Content Challenges.

September 2010: VFX Parrots (sitting on shoulder) { link }
January 2011: Tiki Mask VFX { link }
March 2011: Various entries { link }
May 2011: Sarcophagus { link }
June 2011: Trash piles and shelter placeables { link }
July 2011: Giant Barnacles and Skyship Elemental Engine { link } (adding to 2.60)
August 2011: VFX Horns and Flames { link }
September 2011: Bone Flails { link }
November 2011: Underwater Creatures and Placeables{ link }
December 2011: Snowshoes{ link }
Feb. 2012: Oriental Flags and Wing Chun Dummies { link } (adding to 2.60)
Mar. 2012: Elven Spires { link }
Apr. 2012: Golden Apple placeable and item { link }
May 2012: Fire Whip { link }
Jun. 2012: Chicken Coop { link }
Sep. 2012: Jambiya Dagger { link }
Dec. 2012: Troll Head on a Stake { link }
Jan. 2013: Wizard Lab Jars { link }
Feb. 2013: Wild Woods Troll { link }
May 2013: Dragonscale Armor Parts { link }
Aug. 2013: Amulets { link }
Sep. 2013: Spelljamming Helm and Scavvers { link }
Oct. 2013: Simple Wilderness Traps { link }
Dec. 2013: Obsidian Spheres { link }
Jan. 2014: Silver Arms { link }

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Amethyst Dragon
Custom Content Wyrm

View user profile http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

Re: Used: Custom Content Challenge (The Amethyst Dragon)

Post by The Amethyst Dragon on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:21 am

Replies copied from the older forums:

J_F_K wrote:Nice!

Of course CEP always has permission to use anything I make. Absolutely!

JFK/Frith5
imtherealthing wrote:The CEP should include EVERYTHING from the new custom content contest - man this stuff is a MUST for the CEP!!!

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=8033
Throbblefoot wrote:Thank you all so much for the pledges of your work! The CEP is completely reliant on people like you who are still engaged, making great content, and graciously letting it be freely used. And what great content!

I also want to thank the community at large -- with a recent rating of 9.98 and thousands of downloads, we appreciate your patronage!

Thanks,

Throbblefoot
_six wrote:Just to add, feel free to add any custom content from the custom content challenge that is mine.

Thought I'd mention, since pretty much everything else I've ever done should still be on CEP's 'don't-touch-with-a-barge-pole' list Laughing And if it's not, it should be
The Amethyst Dragon
Custom Content Wyrm

View user profile http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

Post by Imtherealthing on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 am

I totally agree that ALL of the above content should be a "must" in the CEP along with all of the previous content not listed up there from years before that have not made it in. There should be no dispute on this. And we REALLY need to also add a hak for new spells as a CEP option and another hak for new classes as an option...PLEASE!!!...this has been something the community has wanted for way too long. I wonder if anyone will ever re-do and clean up the oriental clothing haks now on the vault and include these also as CEP add-ons. WE need to look at doing that too.

WE should also look at all the new creatures that have been uploaded on the vault in the last year or so and add those too. Most importantly...add all the new reskins of orcs and undead I have seen on the vault that are far superior to the default models and skins and make those manditory for CEP inclusion.

I know AD who created the coloured icons and all these other wonderful things for the community should have those also in the CEP...come on..almost all of us use that...I know AD will disagreee with me on this and say it should be left as a personal choice...but there are so many out there who would like it as BASIC CEP content so no matter what server you go to that uses CEP...it is there..I hate seeing the plain feat and spell icons..they are so bland.

AD...you should add all the new content from those content contests and merge them with a clean copy of the CEP's current version and release it as a new CEP version.
Imtherealthing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top