Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEP Doors

Go down

CEP Doors Empty CEP Doors

Post by Rary of Ket Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:45 am

Since 2.65, I've lost functionality on some of the wooden CEP doors.  They won't even open.  Particularly on the interior tile sets.  Anyone have any clues or suggestions?  I just did another complete rebuild, and I have cep_add_doors at the top of the hak order.  No other haks are used, just CEP.

Rary of Ket

Back to top Go down

CEP Doors Empty Re: CEP Doors

Post by Rary of Ket Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Just an addendum:  I have determined that if you adjust the doors on the axis facing the PC (either X or Y) by a few decimals towards the PC, then the doors gain functionality again.  It appears that when placed in City Interior 1 tileset, the door is too close to the tile edge and the PCs are unable to interact with it (and thus having a perpetual "Open Door" action in their Action Queue).  

This wasn't always the case with these doors as they have been in the CEP for quite some time.  I am 4 out of 4 on finding CEP wooden doors that behave this way, and I lack the stamina to keep checking all of them.

Rary of Ket

Back to top Go down

Post by Rary of Ket Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:42 pm

After more testing, it occurred to me that it might be the tilesets themselves that are to blame, since the door, when placed, is being set into an unreachable location.

Rary of Ket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum