Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loadscreens - CEP 2.62 [fixed for 2.63]

2 posters

Go down

Loadscreens - CEP 2.62 [fixed for 2.63] Empty Loadscreens - CEP 2.62 [fixed for 2.63]

Post by Proleric Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:59 am

Playing around with the simplest of the CEP demo modules, I notice that only 3 of the 12 Wizard Tower load screens are available in the toolset (and they are described as Bad StrRef, which isn't surprising as there's no new .tlk with this release I think).

Nice work on 2.62 as a whole, by the way.

Proleric
Content Contributor

Back to top Go down

Loadscreens - CEP 2.62 [fixed for 2.63] Empty Re: Loadscreens - CEP 2.62 [fixed for 2.63]

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:11 pm

Finally looking at this.

I see what you are describing, but do not yet have a solution. The files are present, the 2da looks correct.

The loadscreens do not need a tlk file entry...the toolset should just be taking the name listed under the "Label" column if the "StrRef" is blanked out.

Edit:

And I found an error in the 2da file. For the wizard tower ones, I accidentally put five asterisks instead of four in the StrRef column. I'm checking to to see if fixing that fixes the problem.

Edit 2:

Well, that fixed the "badstref" for those 3 loadscreens, but didn't fix the problem of the missing 9. Still looking into it.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Custom Content Wyrm: CEP 2.60+

http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

Loadscreens - CEP 2.62 [fixed for 2.63] Empty Re: Loadscreens - CEP 2.62 [fixed for 2.63]

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:47 am

Found the problem and fixed it.

The small thumbnail images of the missing loadscreens were the wrong size. I fixed them and they'll be in 2.63.
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Custom Content Wyrm: CEP 2.60+

http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down